Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / Snowy and windy day!
Smawgunner
# Posted: 14 Feb 2015 18:59 - Edited by: Smawgunner

Started to work on the composting toilet today. The weather here in Ohio was crazy!
IMG_0203.JPG
IMG_0203.JPG
IMG_0208.JPG
IMG_0208.JPG

turkeyhunter
# Posted: 14 Feb 2015 19:40

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 60 deg here today/clear blue skys ......very strange weather...daffodil's in full bloom and in the teens tonight.. bizarre ...chance of snow on Monday...

neb
# Posted: 14 Feb 2015 19:55

It was around 20 today for the high and the wind was a steady 20mp out of the east. I went to the cabin for the day and was a cold walk in? The stove felt good and warmed me up . LOL

naturelover66
# Posted: 14 Feb 2015 20:20

Michigan is brutally cold temps below zero and windy!! Come on spring !!

old243
# Posted: 14 Feb 2015 21:06

Just looked at the thermometer, -7 F, windy and drifting snow. Good night to be in beside the woodstove.

Will have to blow snow again tomorrow. old243

silverwaterlady
# Posted: 14 Feb 2015 21:43

Glad we made it home yesterday from another three weeks OTR trucking. Very bad weather and accidents in OH and IN. Some interstates are closed. I don't know why people travel when the roads are bad. We don't.

SandyR
# Posted: 15 Feb 2015 00:28

Glad you are safe back at home Silver!

We are suppose to get the coldest temps here near Buffalo that we've had in over 50 years. Shows -15F on the radar, but I am up in ski country. Mercury may drop to -25F here. Never had that low in my life before.

Julie2Oregon
# Posted: 15 Feb 2015 01:53

It's been warm here in Texas. I think we have a chance of ice or snow in the forecast this week, though.

creeky
# Posted: 15 Feb 2015 09:28

-24 (-35 with wind chill). lovely day. bright and sunny. at least.

i get a kick out of the red squirrel. he's (she?) got an undersnow network of trails. starts at the apple tree and runs all the way to the bird feeder and beyond.

two months of well below seasonal now. sure wouldn't mind a week of above average temps.

Salty Craig
# Posted: 15 Feb 2015 09:34

Greetings to all from the mountains of Virginia. We are very cold for our area. Near zero F with -10 windchills. I wonder what Al Gore thinks of all this?

Froze Craig

beachman
# Posted: 15 Feb 2015 09:49

Normal winter for us in New Brunswick.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.