Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / Off to Baltimore!
pizzadude
# Posted: 28 Apr 2015 23:42

I'm headed east, to Baltimore. Gonna set up a cabin, I'm thinking downtown would be a nice spot. Hang with the locals. Should be riot! You're all welcome to come join me......?

I dont think so.

This is just another reason that, when I make my move to the sticks, I will take in all the peace and quiet and not have the burden of having to worry about such things. I'm a believer in a doomsday senerio that will someday effect the urban areas, and I don't want to be there. I consider myself lucky to have a rural place where violence is non existent and I can live a worry-free life.

Pray for peace
Be thankful for what you have!

Btw.. Northern lights are amazing tonight in northern Minnesota.
Amazing.

Pity the folks in Baltimore cannot enjoy them.

ColdFlame
# Posted: 29 Apr 2015 10:28

Quoting: pizzadude
This is just another reason that, when I make my move to the sticks, I will take in all the peace and quiet and not have the burden of having to worry about such things. I'm a believer in a doomsday senerio that will someday effect the urban areas, and I don't want to be there. I consider myself lucky to have a rural place where violence is non existent and I can live a worry-free life.

Here here! Whether a doomsday scenario happens or not, having a place like that sounds like Eden to me. I'm still watching for my own little slice of paradise to pop up and make the leap. I hope it's sooner than later!

Salty Craig
# Posted: 29 Apr 2015 14:17

pizzadude
You better change your name to venisondude. Cities are the armpit of society. IMHO

Salty Craig

Smawgunner
# Posted: 29 Apr 2015 19:35

I'd rather be water boarded

Gary O
# Posted: 1 May 2015 13:42

Quoting: Smawgunner
I'd rather be water boarded

Waterboarding in Guantanamo Bay seems like a fun thing for the spring break kiddies this year....

(ahem)

Salty Craig
# Posted: 2 May 2015 07:58

Pizzadude, I will share these with you.

Salty
Gift cards
Gift cards

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.