Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / be careful of condensation
pizzadude
# Posted: 23 May 2015 20:37

Last weekend I took one of my inverters up to a buddy's weekend getaway. Had a great time, food, friends, fellowship, and lots of fun. The weather was great too, until the final morning.
It poured.
Everything drenched.
Finally let up enough to pack up and head for home.
I packed up everything the way I brought it. Only problem is, I put my inverter in the same tote as the wet rope.
Needless to say, my inverter was soaked and everything in the tote had a slight musty smell to it.
Got my inverter sitting on my wood stack right now, drying in the sun. It should be ok, but it rusted in some spots.
Had I been thinking, this could have been avoided. Classic case of overlooked common sense.
Reminder to always stop and think.

bldginsp
# Posted: 24 May 2015 22:25

My problem is I stop and think so much I walk around in circles chasing yet another fleeting remembrance of something else that needs to be done that I don't get anything done except wear out my shoes.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.