Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / Please share you knowldge, tank less heater!
Ejm
# Posted: 7 Jul 2015 16:24

Hello All,

Please share your knowledge and recommend a propane tank less water heater. I want an indoor unit so I will not have to worry about freezing. I am currently using a huge hot water tank and it has been a pain in the butt and even though it is new I am getting sick of it. I should have went tank less.
We go to the cabin every other weekend so I want something that is easy to work and effortlessly. If anyone could recommend one it would be greatly appreciated! I am currently looking into a Bosh unit that lights the pilot when the water is running anyone ever try it out it seems too good to be true?

Thanks in advance for your help

EJ

Anna
# Posted: 7 Jul 2015 16:39 - Edited by: Anna

Tankless hot water heater: URL

Water Heaters?: http://www.small-cabin.com/forum/3_1863_0.html#msg26203

See links above you might come across some useful info from past discussions.

Ejm
# Posted: 8 Jul 2015 16:49

Hello,

Could anyone help me out? Anna I did not see much info on the link you provided. I would also like some new current reviews. This link was from 2012. I really like the Bosh does anyone have any experience with it? If anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated!

EJ

Say hey
# Posted: 8 Jul 2015 19:23

We just installed a EZ Deluxe, propane although you can get it in NG.
It was around $540 with vent pipe kit included.
It does need 110V. I bought this unit because I needed a direct vent that could
90 degree out the knee wall. If your old heater went straight up and out the roof and you are going to reuse that hole, you will have a lot more brands models to choose from. I looked at the Bosch 330 and it looked like
It would have fit my needs although it was quite a bit more expensive.
I went with EZ because they responded to my questions right away every time.
Bosh responded 8 days after my email question and 3 days after I ordered the EZ which works great.

Good luck

Ejm
# Posted: 9 Jul 2015 13:57

Thank you for the reply... I had a 80 gallon hot water tank. I would like to change to tankless I have been reading a lot of good stuff on the Bosh. it will be the end of the season job so I am trying to get as much info as possible before I buy one.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.