Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / How has everyone been?
Grandma Off Grid
# Posted: 20 Jul 2015 01:23

Hi Everyone! How have you all been? I have been MIA for a little bit and forgot password, but I had to come back and see how everyone was doing!

Julie2Oregon
# Posted: 20 Jul 2015 02:43

Hi Grandma Off Grid, I don't know you, guess I joined since you've been away, but I'm Julie and I bought some land in Oregon with plans to build a cabin there soon. Thought I'd introduce myself and say I'm glad to meet you and see you back! I hope you're well and enjoying the good life!

cabingal3
# Posted: 20 Jul 2015 05:19

missed u Grandma Off Grid!
how are u doing?whats new with u?
me and the mister finally made it to retirement and to our cabin in the woods.we have been here since april 27th.
its wonderful.
welcome back!

silverwaterlady
# Posted: 20 Jul 2015 11:08

Hi Grandma Off Grid, how are you? I retired at the end of May. DH is still working. We are headed up to our log cabin soon. Nice to hear from you.

Grandma Off Grid
# Posted: 20 Jul 2015 22:58

oh! so great to hear from you all!

my garden is struggling a little. i babysit for my daughter 2 hours away, every weekend. i am getting older lol and still building stuff. 5 baby ducks, coyotes got my rooster and hens. plenty of kittens, pups, and weeds lol

so glad you are in or heading to your place soon! there is nothing like it. its just heavenly!
its work but its good for the body and soul.

lets have coffee some day yall!

AK Seabee
# Posted: 21 Jul 2015 01:39

I have enjoyed reading your posts Grandma off grid. Welcome back!
👍

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.