Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / Just wanted to say hello
dads2vette
# Posted: 11 Sep 2015 11:35

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I just purchased some acreage in Arizona, 50 miles west of Flagstaff and 10 miles south of Ash Fork. If you're form the area it's pretty remote, if you're not, it's VERY remote.
I've been reading lots of your posts and am very impressed with the amount of common sense information you folks share. I have read quite a bit of blogs about "Tiny Homes" and it seems they have some excellent info as well but more towards the high price solutions.

Glad to be here
Dave

upndown
# Posted: 11 Sep 2015 15:24

I looked at properties north of I-40. Great area!
My current project is located in Peeples Valley.
Looking forward to your progress. Don't think there's too many of us desert dwellers here.

littlejoespinto
# Posted: 17 Sep 2015 14:59

Hiis there anyone out there from Maine?My son and I bought 19 acres outside bangor abit and iwould like to meet off grid people in my area! Thanks kim

Julie2Oregon
# Posted: 17 Sep 2015 18:26

Hi Dave, and welcome! There are so many knowledgeable and wise folks here. (I'm not one of them, lol.) Pick a stump near the fire, grab a beverage, and join in the fun!

Hi Kim, welcome! I'm in Texas but moving to my land in Oregon just as soon as I can. Not even close to Maine. Sorry!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.