Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / Kindah itchin for a new project.
rayyy
# Posted: 2 Nov 2015 13:04

Been thinking about building a new guest cabin for the friend's,kids and grandkids wanting to come visit and enjoy being in the woods and the camp fire down by the creek and just get away from the rat race once in a while.(been getting a lot of requests lately) 12x20 movable shed style already built on paper and ready to become reality.What do you folk's think?Should I go for it?

creeky
# Posted: 2 Nov 2015 13:37

sounds like a great project. one thing I'd consider if you have access to an amish shed builder. Get 'em to pre-cut what you want. then you nail it together. save money on the lumber. time on the build.

heck. 12x20. you could even get em to pre-build the floor and walls. then trailer the thing to the site for finishing.

now I'm up to having them build the whole thing. and trailer it to the site. best stop now.

groingo
# Posted: 2 Nov 2015 18:09

Have been thinking along similar lines myself only for weekend rentals.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.