Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / Re-introduction
bobrok
# Posted: 3 Nov 2010 09:08

Re-introduction:
I've rushed into this forum with several posts in the last day and a half; thought I'd re-introduce myself.
I registered some time ago but perhaps the forum was too new and there wasn't a whole lot of activity that caught my eye and I stopped visiting. Well, it appears things have changed and I am finding a whole lot of interesting topics and useful information.
I'm glad I checked in.

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 3 Nov 2010 09:14

Fun sight, neat to see what others have done. We can all share/swap ideas and learn from each other. I know I did.

CabinBuilder
Admin
# Posted: 3 Nov 2010 10:15

Welcome back, bobrok!
Have an interesting project to share, or thinking about one?

bobrok
# Posted: 3 Nov 2010 13:14

Thank you CabinBuilder. I don't know why I've ignored this forum for so long *dumb*.
Anyway I'm glad to be back and yes I have done a few things to my camp over the last couple of years, mostly self-taught, carpentry, plumbing, etc.
Before I dive in to that stuff (and risk boring everyone) I want to read back over the last couple of years' posts that I've missed. Let's see, I joined in Dec 2007 and it's almost Dec 2010...hmmm...might be some reading involved here...don't know where to begin...so many interesting thread topics.
I am happy to be back.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.