Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / New member
Islandlife
# Posted: 25 Mar 2017 07:27

Hello.

I have been reading this forum for a long time (we are talking years on and off). It's seems like a great place for advice while respecting all points of view. I am always amazed at the number and speed of responses!

We have recently sold a small off grid cabin that we had out grown and purchased a new one. It is on a small island in Ontario east of Parry Sound. The cabin that we purchased is about 30 years old but was not finished(lucky for us) so still requires all plumbing, bathroom and kitchen. It does have plugs, switches and breaker panel ( no light fixtures) but no form of electricity. The property is just under 3 ac, all wooded and Canadian shield landscape. Roughly 600' of waterfront. The island is only about 1000' from access point making it a quick boat ride or walk (in the winter)

I have a couple questions (and I am sure many more) that I will post under there own topics.

Looking forward to participating in the forum as I have anything to offer.
Cabin from water
Cabin from water
View over frozen lake
View over frozen lake
From deck
From deck

Islandlife
# Posted: 25 Mar 2017 07:53

I apologize for the sideways pics. Any advice on how to rotate them would be appreciated.

Gary O
# Posted: 25 Mar 2017 09:24 - Edited by: Gary O

I use imgur
it's pretty simple
I mean....if I'm using it...

for the turn, I just use 'MSpaint'

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.