Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / Hello and Help
yankeesouth
# Posted: 2 Jan 2011 01:13

Hi Alll,
New to the site> Outstanding site> Question..... How does one contact a member for more information about a project or question??? What I mean is.....rather than filling a thread with useless information how do I contact a member with a specific question or commment? PM....email??? Thanks

for future reference...I just type and don't worry nun about spelling or gramatically korekt sentences. I am here for information and ideas not grammar school. Sorry if I offend anyone!

fooboo
# Posted: 2 Jan 2011 02:17

Each registered user can choose whether their email address is displayed publicly. You can access this setting in your profile. I believe the default is off. FYI, your email address is not listed in your profile.

When a user posts a message, their username is listed at the left of the post. Just under their username it will say "member" or "admin". If you click on the word under their user name you will be shown their profile page which may or may not have an email address listed.

I think you're going to be better off posting your questions in a thread. That's kinda the whole point of a message board - we all learn from others questions and answers. It cuts down on a lot of redundancy because you can go back and search through old threads that have explored a particular topic.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.