Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / Winter Solstice Tonight
Janemarie
# Posted: 21 Dec 2018 09:08

My husband and I are having the official cabin opening tonight. My kids have stayed there a few nights (they are adults) and tonight we are going to pack up a bag of books and some nice meals and have a fire and sit around and talk and read. The moon is supposed to be full and there is a meteor shower, but as is usual in Central New York, there are also CLOUDS in the forecast, so that may all be virtual.
Regardless of what holidays we celebrate, on the Solstice, we celebrate being tied to the planet and looking toward greater light. My best wishes to other cabin dwellers. I am grateful to you all for the great advice and information I get on this forum. Enjoy the light.

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 21 Dec 2018 11:29

Jane, sounds like fun, cold winter, nice toasty warm fire, heaven on earth right there for sure.
Have a good time.
Merry Christmas to my fellow cabineers too.

naturelover66
# Posted: 21 Dec 2018 16:53

Sounds beautiful. Enjoy !!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.