Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / General Forum / Escape from the city.
Ontario lakeside
# Posted: 10 Mar 2020 19:28

Hello all.

We were lucky enough to spend a beautiful few days at the cabin and away from the news and chaos of the world. I thought you all might like to take 5 minutes to escape with us with a video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HdPk9xdQT0

rpe
# Posted: 11 Mar 2020 13:45

Thanks for sharing, I always love watching the updates on your channel! Looks like you hiked in this time? I thought I saw a snowmobile in your garage on a early video.
We've enjoyed a number of trips north as well. The changing of the seasons in cottage country is wonderful.

Hangblague
# Posted: 11 Mar 2020 16:45

Gorgeous! And fun.

naturelover66
# Posted: 11 Mar 2020 18:24

Love your video. Makes me miss my cabin more than ever !!

skootamattaschmidty
# Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:18

Great video! It's awesome that your family can get together like that and enjoy old fashioned fun! That's missing in too many families these days!
We did a winter trip to our place the third week of February with our kids who are now in their 20's and their significant others. Melted snow like you for dishes etc. We played cornhole iin the snow and my son furnished a beer pong table out of ice on the picnic table...now that was fun! We played a number of board games at night too.
When we got home I said to my wife how lucky we were to be able to enjoy such quality time with the kids!

Ontario lakeside
# Posted: 13 Mar 2020 12:54

Thanks all. I hope you all are able to get to your happy place during this difficult time.

rpe - We sold the snowmobile, it was not reliable. Depending on snow the walk in is about 1-2 hours. Well worth it!

Ontario lakeside
# Posted: 15 Mar 2020 17:52

skootamattaschmidty

Thanks so much. Its amazing how fast everyone adjusts to the natural pace of being in the woods. In the city we have rules about cell phone use during dinner etc. At the cabin there is little need (the signal is weak but you can get online!) but we seem to naturaly put them down and spend time together.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.