Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Cabin Construction / Half build?
mcdmar80
# Posted: 27 Feb 2012 23:49

I'm thinking of building a 12x24, any thoughts if I do 12x12 and cine back to finish the other half about two months later ? I'm a little pressed for time, tips or hints would be appreciated ... Thanks all

trollbridge
# Posted: 28 Feb 2012 10:40

Hi and welcome!!! This is what we did for our little cabin. We quickly built an 8x12 with a window and a door. Then during the fall we added another 8x12 on the the side with another window. Then we cut an opening into the separating wall and whalaa...twice as big!

The benefit was a quick, dry place to stay all summer that was way better than a tent! There are some pictures under our building thread "Northern Wisconsin Cabin" bottom of page 2.

You are about to begin a very exciting adventure with some unknowns, some OOOOPs and tons of SATISFACTION!!!!! Good luck and enjoy!!!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.