Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Cabin Construction / Elkhart inviro cabin
WILDCHILDMATTM
# Posted: 30 Jun 2009 14:05

this is a cabin in the environmental center in Elkhart Indiana. built some years back but still in good shape when I'm able to get in to it I will add some pics and info
060809fu_011.JPG
060809fu_011.JPG
060809fu_010.JPG
060809fu_010.JPG

WILDCHILDMATTM
# Posted: 30 Jun 2009 14:09

ok another pic
side
side

WILDCHILDMATTM
# Posted: 30 Jun 2009 14:39

ok not so fresh water but a good idea
water
water
ft
ft

CabinBuilder
Admin
# Posted: 30 Jun 2009 15:19

Nice cabin, WILDCHILDMATTM.
What makes it "inviro"? Is it off-grid?

WILDCHILDMATTM
# Posted: 1 Jul 2009 21:40

off the grid heck no. it's not off the street it just an old cabin just for fun and a waste of money to show people what can happen if they want to do something with the woods in the yard from what I can see it's nothing more than a waste of money and time by the way it's not open to the public it just has no real reason to be in the environmental center other than people like me can get some great ideas from it. and build a real one that will work and make one that we can call home. this is nothing more than a cabin we found in the city from years ago and we like the size. hope you like the pics

WILDCHILDMATTM
# Posted: 1 Jul 2009 21:55

sorry id call it a environment cabin. but it's not. it just money wasted by this city.

CabinBuilder
Admin
# Posted: 2 Jul 2009 22:41

Still... cozy looking palce.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.