Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Cabin Construction / Double bowl space saving sink?
Swamphunter
# Posted: 5 Aug 2012 18:10

I am looking for a space saving double bowl stainless steel sink and have searched the web to no avail. Does anyone have any idea where to find something like this? Since Im totally off the grid, the sink will drain into a 5 gallon bucket (with lid to seal when full)located below the sink and taken home with me to be disposed of properly.

Thank you

johng
# Posted: 5 Aug 2012 18:31

How about an RV sink.

Mount a 4" center utility sink faucet (for height) and drains.

Swamphunter
# Posted: 6 Aug 2012 17:54

Thats why I love this site.. something so simply and I never gave it a thought! Thanks John

Just
# Posted: 6 Aug 2012 20:00

we got a very small one from IKEA IT WAS ONE PEACE 48 IN STAINLESS TOP WITH A DOUBLE SINK IN ONE END.

TheCabinCalls
# Posted: 7 Aug 2012 09:58

The other thing to look for is a used restaurant supply store. A lot of times there stuff is big, but once in a while you'll find a sink-counter all one piece that is already on legs in a smaller size.

We were shocked at the prices of used gear. We found a place that had a 6 foot table with built in double bowl, backsplash and legs. He even threw in the faucet. $175. It looked brand new. We'll end up using it for fish cleaning...

Like I said not always space saving...

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.