Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Cabin Construction / Merry Christmas Everyone!
MJW
# Posted: 25 Dec 2012 17:14

Drove up to our land yesterday, chose and staked out the site for our cabin. It was a great way to spend Christmas Eve day.

Drive 5 hours back home to wait out Santa.

20 x 32 looks really small with 4 stakes and string. I feel another change to the plans coming on.
PC240027.JPG
PC240027.JPG
PC240029.JPG
PC240029.JPG

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 25 Dec 2012 18:37 - Edited by: OwenChristensen

Mary Christmas to you. Your site looks quite brown.
Here's a pic from Sat here.
My son and I went for a ride
My son and I went for a ride

MJW
# Posted: 25 Dec 2012 19:14

Nice rides, Owen!

Yes, it was brown yesterday but not now. We are getting snowflakes here right now the size of quarters with 4 to 6 inches forecasted by midnight.

Rain turned to sleet and finally to snow today. Snowmen and ice cream tomorrow!

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 25 Dec 2012 19:43

Oh, how lucky you are.

TomChum
# Posted: 25 Dec 2012 21:54

Owen thats going to be me tomorrow! Headed for the cabin tomorrow AM. I expect there is about 20" and many trees down due to heavy sudden snow, will need a saw to get in. If I can get to the cabin the family will come out in the eve or next day. Can't wait to see it all cotton candy. Then snowboarding, hot chocolate, snowshoeing, snowmobiling.

cabingal3
# Posted: 27 Dec 2012 09:45 - Edited by: cabingal3

had a great xmas with our great little buddies.our grandsons.today we take them back home to papa.they were a joy.we watched all the old movies we had of them when they were little and all the years we tended them.oh they were great.we never laughed so much.i hope everyone had a very wonderful xmas too.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.