Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Cabin Construction / Skylight Dormers
razmichael
# Posted: 1 Apr 2015 12:16 - Edited by: razmichael

I'm sure some of you have seen these before but it was the first time for me on a very recent trip to Prague. The very nicely renovated apartment including a small sitting area above the kitchen with a steeply angled roof. They had put in two normal skylights but the middle one was a combined skylight and Dormer (sort of). The owners mentioned that they could not add a deck or a real dormer (not allowed due to the heritage aspects of the building) so this was the solution they used. Very cool. The three photos show close, upper opened and then, finally, the dormer opened. The last photo does not have the upper skylight fully opened so it looks more tight than it was. Sorry - pictures are sideways but I'm going to claim jet-lag and just leave them.
Closed
Closed
Top Opened
Top Opened
All Opened
All Opened

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.