Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Cabin Construction / Here's the first plan, need help with piers..
<< . 1 . 2 .
Asher
# Posted: 21 Feb 2016 20:56

I am really starting to lean towards the full footing and a full block foundation.. If I plan it out right I can work in a access door on the bottom level that will lead to the crawl space area and also have a little bit of storage...

For what I am picturing, level footing across top hill side and then one step (maybe 2) on the side walls to transition to the bottom side...

I am thinking of having the lower foundation wall set back under the floor about 12" inches so it doesn't look like one large wall when you drive up to it...

The wife seems OK with this plan, and I will probably get to buy a cement mixer for all the block work (I love new tools)..

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.