- Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Cabin Construction / Tips for easier building
<< . 1 . 2 .
Gary O
# Posted: 21 Jan 2011 09:39

Quoting: CJHames
Me thinks there may be a novel in there somewhere

CJ, you are psychic.
Just got accepted by a publisher yesterday!
And now the work.............

Gary O
# Posted: 4 Feb 2011 08:51

fasenuff, I really don't want to step on your thread, but I know no other way to readliy get CJ's attention......

A quote from CJ in another post that I just read, but somewhat unrelated so I feel the need to answer here, and maybe there too (time is not on my side);

# Posted: 2 Jan 2011 18:21
Reply Quote

Gary, you'd be surprised. I recently ordered a small cabin manual on-line. It was one of those "what the heck, it's only $5" purchases. After I input my credit card info and received the pdf download I read a little "thank you" from the author. He said he had sold over 3,000 of them! That's 15 large, my friend, not exactly chump change. This guy built his cabin for under $2,000, if I remember right. So far he's made money off of building that little thing.

I would think you could sell your for $10 each pretty easy. $10 is CHEAP education. I know I'd get a copy.

CJ!!!
TALK TO ME!!
.......before I hand over the copyright and they overprice my little fractured manuscript and I end up being the only one to buy it.........

My 'Our Tiny Cabin Experience' w/be a good place to comment...or my Email address w/be even better.
Details, please

Thank you

Gary O'

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.