Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Cabin Construction / recommendations for a prefab company in the Northwest
mejece
# Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:17

Hello...What we are looking for is an all-season full-out home 1500 square feet. We don't have the time and energy anymore to really do so much of the building. We can figure out a few fixes here and there. But not a total build again at this point in our lives. So I guess I'm kind of looking at these prefab modular ones.. not a kit I guess.

I'm wondering about price ranges and I understand it won't cover foundation well etc.

So I'm wondering if a prefab cabin holds value in other words will it hold up in the rainy Pacific Northwest so that it's useful to our child in 10 years. Or 20.

I'm also wondering who makes or delivers them here?

We may have to move out of our home that we built and that's kind of a hard thing to do. Thank you.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.