Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off-Grid Living / Independent power supply
Veerle_SL
# Posted: 3 May 2023 09:37 - Edited by: Veerle_SL

Hey guys,

I saw this portable home battery ModuleOne on Kickstarter. What impact could home batteries such as ModuleOne have on the planet? It seems to have a lot of advantages. Should I consider it as independent power supply?

Steve_S
# Posted: 3 May 2023 11:08

I would strongly suggest avoiding Kickstarter projects unless you want to be an Alpha & Beta Tester and suffer all the problems & issues that come with it. Stick to an Established Brand/Product that has been out for a while and debugged... Ecoflow & all the others went through the Great Pains and survived with more mature & "people ready" products.

There are a LOT of Shlock Floggers out there and most especially on Kickstarter and similar starter platforms.

travellerw
# Posted: 3 May 2023 11:16

Quoting: Steve_S
There are a LOT of Shlock Floggers out there and most especially on Kickstarter and similar starter platforms.

The OP appears to be just that...

Veerle_SL
# Posted: 8 May 2023 08:48

Hey Steve, thank you for your advice. Only I do like supporting upcomming projects on Kickstarter.

It is important to do a good research to wich projects you back, but sometimes there are pretty good inventions to find on the website.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.