Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off-Grid Living / Victron Solar Pricing Change (lowered) NOV.2023
Steve_S
# Posted: 10 Nov 2023 06:07

Good Day everyone.

I thought I would post this information as this is quite significant. Victron has lowered the prices on several components, including their Solar Controllers.

Here is a link to the Victron Store on Amazon.CA but their pricing changes are corporate, so use ebay or whatever as you like.
https://www.amazon.ca/stores/page/4E57EE91-363B-4B58-BE7A-D191070DFEDA/search?ingress =2&visitId=18f02f06-c99d-4f60-a5cc-045d42923737&ref_=ast_bln&terms=mppt

Nobadays
# Posted: 10 Nov 2023 09:14

I just went on Amazon this morning to take a look at the Victron 150/35 SCC I want to replace my shop's Epever with. Low and behold it was 40% off, $184,00. That is a really good price for that SCC.... it's on the way!

Steve_S
# Posted: 10 Nov 2023 09:50

It is very worthwhile to peruse the Victron Goodies especially now with the new price structures... I "almost" regret getting the extra Midnite Solar stuff earlier this spring.

Maybe folks do not realize but their 12V Inverters up to 2000W are super efficient (the most efficient on the market) are really well priced now too...

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.