Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off-Grid Living / I must admitt---
rayyy
# Posted: 25 Jun 2012 17:17

The fear of going off grid and the(what if's?)had me wondering,am I doing the right thing?But It's been 6 months now and all is absolutely fine.What use to take 3 seconds to go flip the light switch takes about 10 seconds now to go pull the starter rope and then flip the light switch.Not a big deal at all.My life has been fantastically great here.Even my,very much,grid born and raised girlfriend admitt's that this is great,very doable!

trollbridge
# Posted: 25 Jun 2012 19:05

Keep reminding us all rayyy....we need that! The longer you're there the more content you sound. Glad you are living the dream

hattie
# Posted: 25 Jun 2012 20:35

You sound so happy rayyy....I appreciate you keeping us posted on your success!!! It is very encouraging!

cabingal3
# Posted: 26 Jun 2012 19:20

thats my dream too.just doing our own thing.no big electric bills that are a shocker each month.gonna love it.when i go down to the cabin-its so wonderful.quiet.and slow.good for u rayyy!u give us all hope of what we can do and it is doable!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.