Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off-Grid Living / How do YOU take a hot shower?
<< . 1 . 2 .
Bravepants
# Posted: 13 Sep 2012 15:43

We used the Zodi for the first 7 months of being off-grid. Being a female with long hair, I can honestly say the Zodi was not that great. lol I mean it gets the job done but it is not ideal for sure. I had to fill a cup up with water to try and rinse my hair as there was not a heck of a lot of pressure. Also, it seemed to go through the little propane tanks quite quickly.

We recently upgraded to the Ecotemp L5 and a sureflo pump...BLISS!!! It works GREAT! We have it hooked up to a 20lbs tank & have been enjoying many a shower with little impact on the amount of propane left in the tank.

Happy showering!

~Bravepants

rayyy
# Posted: 13 Sep 2012 16:46

So Ruger dude,It's been 3 months now what did you ever come up with.You know,every morning when I hopp into my nice hot shower,I think about doing a Youtube video for all who want to see it but,unfortunenately,I am on broad band now and can't upload video's very fast.It takes hours to upload now.

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.