Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off-Grid Living / Solar panels (second hand)
DJZAJB
# Posted: 16 Jun 2013 15:39

I have the opportunity to buy second hand solor panels. The name on the tag of them is "Isofoton" Model # 1-15OS-24 I really don't know much about solar panels and I was wondering if anyone is familiar with this make and model. We have our farm for sale and we plan to build a cottage and live off the grid, and we were contacted by some people that have 12 of these panels for sale.
Any one?

razmichael
# Posted: 16 Jun 2013 17:17

Can't tell you anything about them from experience - quick search comes up with Panels at Alt-E. At least you have a starting point to compare price. Note that they are 24V panels (assuming these are the match). 12 of them would be a fairly decent power source for a cabin. Keep in mind that if the price is right, there are lots of other costs involved!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.