Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off-Grid Living / Spin Cell has anyone looked in to this solar system?
neb
# Posted: 9 Jul 2013 21:40

This may have been already posted but for the people interested in solar this is very interesting. Just google SPIN CELL.

cabingal3
# Posted: 10 Jul 2013 10:41

neb.i looked this up when u posted this.i am not into technology...but do the little blue cones represent something tangible like power or are the little blue cones real?/they had some on telephone lines when i googled this.
how can this info be applied to the homesteader ?
well i told gar we dont know what can be out there a year down the line when we are about to move to our cabin.
then u posted this.i cant really talk of things in depth cause i am more a hands on person.can u address how this would apply to us and how it helps on the homestead with power or is it too new to know yet?
sorry i am dumb in things like this.

groingo
# Posted: 10 Jul 2013 10:59

This is a different twist on the principal of using tracking mirrors to increase sunlight intensity on a PV panel but at this point they appear to be looking for investors.

neb
# Posted: 10 Jul 2013 20:18

Quoting: groingo
This is a different twist on the principal of using tracking mirrors to increase sunlight intensity on a PV panel but at this point they appear to be looking for investors.

Yep that is right. Interest concept because it spins and they are solar panels in a cone shape not a flat panel.

cabingal3
# Posted: 10 Jul 2013 21:00

oh.ok.thanks guys.i understand this.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.