Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off-Grid Living / Yayyyyy,new genny has arived.
rayyy
# Posted: 4 Sep 2013 18:34

Got a new Honda eu2000i.It's so good to be using a Honda again.Easy to start.Super quiet.Just love it!$899.00 on line.You can't beat that!

-

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 4 Sep 2013 19:51

Right on Ray, you have you a quality piece of equipment right there. Years of trouble free service. Change oil around the 50 hour mark. Drain carb bowl during times of long term storage. Both are made so its so easy to do. Carb drain takes a minute, oil change, about 5 minutes.

groingo
# Posted: 5 Sep 2013 16:09

So, did you dig a deep hole for the Generac to give it a proper send off?

cabingal3
# Posted: 5 Sep 2013 16:46

very exciting for sure.love genny!

rayyy
# Posted: 5 Sep 2013 17:59

R.I.P.old gennyrac,lol,,,no just kidden.It is now my back up genny also the one I'll use to pump water up out of the creek.I sold the old Honda on craigslist.Love my online connections!Between craigslist,e-bay,amazon,jc whittney and a few others stors,you can't beat the prices.

rdl
# Posted: 10 Sep 2013 01:08

id love to get one of these. where would you suggest to order from. thanks

rayyy
# Posted: 10 Sep 2013 16:50

Mayberry was the only one left selling them for$899.00 free shipping.Wise raised their prices to $999.00.

rdl
# Posted: 10 Sep 2013 23:16

thanks

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.