Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off-Grid Living / dreams of living off the grid
<< . 1 . 2 .
cabingal3
# Posted: 17 Dec 2010 03:41

thanks Larry.wow u are a whiz on stoves ...these are pretty cool looking contraptions.
shoot.i forgot about sheets in the winter.ew.
well we do not know yet how the loft and the woodstove and heat rising ...if we can hang up a clothes line and put wet clothes on and sheets.maybe it will dry a bit fast cause our place wil be so small and the wood stove will have to be on day and nite to keep us warm.so i am thinking we will be fine.I lived in Canada before and we had a tiny baby and i would hand wash all our clothes out and the baby diapers and the apts we were at had a roll toward u clothes line.i would get out there and use that to dry our clothes.then it got too cold.so i would just drape all the clothes on every surface in our apt.everything eventually dried...but all of these heaters and stove burners are things i never knew about.thanks so much.

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.