Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off-Grid Living / Solar Controller w 3 loads and timer
mattd
# Posted: 8 Sep 2018 10:44 - Edited by: mattd

Looking for a controller that has 3 load connections and a simple timer - what time on/what time off for each load.

Searching the web, all controllers have a timer, so having a hard time weeding thru all those to find if what I'm looking even exists.

Basically, I have 3 diff loads I want to automate running at diff times.

With a little ingenuity I could connect a timer to the single load output of a typical controller and do what I want. But it would be nice to have it all in a single box.

Any ideas? Or anything somewhat close to what i describe? i wouldn't be opposed to contacting a manufacturer and requesting a one off.

Wilbour
# Posted: 8 Sep 2018 13:08

I connected a bus bar to my load so I can have multiple loads on the one load output.

I'm not sure if you want all the loads to be controlled at the same time or have each load be switched on and off separately.

I know my controller has a streetlight feature that uses the panels to tell it when night starts and ends.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.