Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Off-Grid Living / Are you about to start an off grid adventure?
martha_mill
# Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:05

Blast Films are looking for people in the US who want to / or are about to move off grid for the first time! We work with all major US networks including A&E, Discovery, History, Netflix.

We are developing a new TV project and would love to hear from friends/couples/siblings/families who plan to move to an off grid property/land in the wilderness. Maybe you’ve just found your dream plot of land in Alaska? Maybe you’re still deciding which state to move to? Maybe you’ve just put your house on the market? Maybe you’ve just quit your job? If so - we’d love to hear from you.

Please send me a DM if you’re interested in finding out more or email me at mmillar@blastfilms.co.uk

SE Ohio
# Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:25

Oh boy! This could be my big break!

I’m guessing I’ll have to grow a beard?

SE Ohio

Gary O
# Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:29

Take me

It's lonely out here

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.