Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Nature / A stroll in the park
neb
# Posted: 30 Jul 2011 21:33 - Edited by: neb

I went for walk this afternoon to an area I didn't get to see this spring. I had another surprise and a great time viewing the great outdoors.

Look close and you can see a horn in the grass. I got a new camera and will have to zoom in the next time.

turkeyhunter
# Posted: 30 Jul 2011 22:45

fine find in the great outdoors.............good pic. mulie too!!!

neb
# Posted: 30 Jul 2011 23:16

How is it going turkeyhunter? You been pounding any nails lately or still to hot.

turkeyhunter
# Posted: 31 Jul 2011 08:26 - Edited by: turkeyhunter

Quoting: neb
How is it going turkeyhunter? You been pounding any nails lately or still to hot.

too hot and had knee surgery 2 1/2 weeks ago (due to cabin build== A torn meniscus -while standing a 30 ft wall up~~~ 3 months ago ) i am on ladder restrictions from the DR ..for a least 5 1/2 more weeks... ;-(

you done any more work at your new camp????

neb
# Posted: 31 Jul 2011 09:28 - Edited by: neb

Man that is sad news. I hope you heal up fast and wish you the best of luck. This getting old is for the birds, right?

Nope, haven't done much and I don't know if I will do anymore for this year. It will keep out rain and snow that's all I need for now.

I been trying to figure out where to put up stands and blind. Heading out to check camera real soon.

Take care and good luck to you turkeyhunter.

hattie
# Posted: 31 Jul 2011 13:41

Quoting: turkeyhunter
had knee surgery 2 1/2 weeks ago (due to cabin build== A torn meniscus -while standing a 30 ft wall up~~~ 3 months ago ) i am on ladder restrictions from the DR ..for a least 5 1/2 more weeks... ;-(

I'm so sorry to hear about your injury :-( I hope you are feeling better soon turkeyhunter.

hattie
# Posted: 31 Jul 2011 13:43

neb - good eyes to spot those antlers in the grass. That is something we have yet to find here. Lots of deer around but we have never found any antlers anywhere. Hopefully one of these days....

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.