Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Nature / From the Outhouse: Morning Nature
Sustainusfarm
# Posted: 2 Nov 2012 09:13

Ahhh... My view this morning when nature called!
Frost on the trees, sun not up yet and that beautiful blue hue only morning can bring from the out house!
Quiet time
Quiet time

trollbridge
# Posted: 2 Nov 2012 12:40

BRRRRRRRRR......Beautiful picture on this cold Wisconsin morning....but I'm happy to have my indoor pee bucket!!!

Sustainusfarm
# Posted: 2 Nov 2012 15:25

TB. We are in Moquah!!

trollbridge
# Posted: 2 Nov 2012 16:05 - Edited by: trollbridge

You made it! Hope you have an enjoyable visit.

We don't get to go up this weekend-we thought we may but the week went by so fast we didn't feel like we had enough supplies and preparations ready to make the best use of the time. We will stay here and try to accomplish some stuff. It is just as well...I haven't been feeling very good today-woke up feeling like a Greyhound (the type w/wheels-not paws) ran me over and thought I would feel better as the day went on, but the opposite is happening instead. whaaa! I even had to turn down lunch with my hubby "George" and his co worker...and it was my favorite mexican place...now that's just not fair!

Enjoy the "Palace" if ya get to it!

KSalzwedel
# Posted: 3 Nov 2012 17:21

Hope that "not feeling good" doesn't turn into labor!

trollbridge
# Posted: 4 Nov 2012 13:02

Nope...I'm good again...I finally conked out Friday afternoon and then my husband got home and made me drink a bunch of water. That helped and the sleep helped my headache. The stomach ache lasted until yesterday, but I think is done now for good. Thanks for thinking about me

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.