Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Nature / Big Surprise
PatrickH
# Posted: 7 Apr 2014 14:12 - Edited by: PatrickH

Big surprise for my brothers girls while exploring their new property they found part of a deers leg sitting up in tree I'll try to get video

Smawgunner
# Posted: 7 Apr 2014 19:37

Someone hunting with dynamite?

hct4all
# Posted: 7 Apr 2014 20:10

Could there have been a flood or lots of snow?

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 7 Apr 2014 20:35

Eagle? It probably didn't kill the deer, but sure can take parts away.

Owen

Just
# Posted: 7 Apr 2014 20:45

Cats clime trees ,

Josh8880
# Posted: 8 Apr 2014 20:58

I talked to a hunting guide in Canada and they found multiple deer skeletons more than 10' up in spruce trees...the deer starved to death in the winter, and huddled under spruce trees for cover before they died. When the huge snow bank melted, the deer skeletons got lodged in the branches, and hung up there for months.

trollbridge
# Posted: 9 Apr 2014 14:54

Didn't ya know Patrick... up in 'em parts of the woods the deer sit in the trees watchin for hunters to come along - rifles in tow.....this particular deer just didn't have the imagination needed to occupy himself for hour upon hour....hence, he died of boredom. Sadly, it happens quite frequently

PatrickH
# Posted: 9 Apr 2014 15:00

I asked my brother to e-mail the video he took of his 3 girls screaming in horror but he might not know how. It was very funny it was a piece of leg knee down with the hide still on resting perfectly flat maybe 10' up.

Just
# Posted: 9 Apr 2014 15:36

good one trolly
Quoting: trollbridge
deer sit in the trees

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.