Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Nature / Signs of SPRING~~
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
creeky
# Posted: 26 Feb 2017 11:01

That's a few weeks early, ain't it? (Asks your new best friend

This is some spring. Waters up. The fields are clearing. Another week of plus 0 temps lies ahead.

Robins are back. Cardinals are loudly proclaiming territories. Old' John claims he saw a red wing blackbird. Reports of trumpeter swans.

And I'm wondering if I should clear the straw off the garlic.

bldginsp
# Posted: 26 Feb 2017 11:14

Spring? What's that? It's still cold enough to require a warm jacket here in "sunny" California (I know, you're just crying your hearts out). And they are still drying out half the state from the most severe storms in recent memory. They're saying $1 billion to repair infrastructure.

And Spring may spring another flood on us as the snow pack melts.

Just
# Posted: 26 Feb 2017 11:18

Yes 2 weeks early, season may be over the buds on the maples are huge .On my way to the bush yesterday I heard a Kildeer we may be planting beets in March.

Just
# Posted: 26 Feb 2017 13:40

new best friend ... HAHAHA. !!!
wish I could share with everyone !!! It good stuff..

paulz
# Posted: 26 Feb 2017 13:57

Finally some morning sun yesterday. Can't wait to get back to work on the 600 sq. ft. deck I started last fall, which will tie into the existing porch and the slider on the side. My wheelchair bound wife will finally be able to venture out from the front door on her own.
0224171002a.jpg
0224171002a.jpg

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.