Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Nature / Anyone shed hunt?
Smawgunner
# Posted: 17 Feb 2017 19:52

Heading down to the property this weekend and we will see what I can find. Post pics if you got um!

DaveBell
# Posted: 18 Feb 2017 00:22

I hunted a shed today at Lowes.

bldginsp
# Posted: 18 Feb 2017 00:23

I hunted down, shot and killed the shed of doom.

Salty Craig
# Posted: 18 Feb 2017 06:42

Smawgunner
I love to shed hunt. Suck at it. The only good antlers I have were from the heads of deer I've killed.

Steve_S
# Posted: 18 Feb 2017 09:15

Roh Ohhh better warn the folks dragging Tiny Houses to be watchful of Shed Hunter's.... might get mistaken for free range shed's on the run, following big trucks.... I'll offer Sanctuary to any good shed seeking a safe homestead to lurk about on. The more Character the Better !

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 18 Feb 2017 09:31 - Edited by: toyota_mdt_tech

Quoting: bldginsp
I hunted down, shot and killed the shed of doom.

That thing doesn't need hunting, it will commit suicide on its own. Did you share that video with your fellow inspectors at work?

I have never went shed hunting, but did find a 4 point white tail shed on my place shortly after I bought it.

Notes
# Posted: 18 Feb 2017 11:48

Shed hunt all the time. Nice to get out in the woods with my Labradors. They are shed hunting machines. Haven't been to the cabin yet, still to much snow, but plenty of places at home.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.