elkdiebymybow
# Posted: 23 Jan 2011 23:09

My Christmas Fox, 2010:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsfxr8fN994

Enjoy!

~Elk

bobrok
# Posted: 24 Jan 2011 15:42

Great video and beautiful song to accompany it. I'd like to know how you filmed this. Henry seems to sense, at certain times, that you are there. Were you in a blind?

Gary O
# Posted: 24 Jan 2011 22:08

That really was a joy
Great video. I bet it was a kick while panning. Very well done.
Thank you for sharing

elkdiebymybow
# Posted: 27 Jan 2011 23:51

bobrok-

I filmed it with my little point and shoot camera. I wasn't in a blind, I was sitting in a chair, drinking a beer as I turned the turkey periodically on a spit. i also was tossing in some smoking chips as i was cooking with charcoal. I was pretty amazed that he came in as close as he did and often thought he was about to jump in my lap. Pretty cool to experience, especially on Christmas day. Needless to say, he did enjoy all the left overs!

Gary, yes it was a kick! I have seen him a couple of times but never so close and never for such a long period of time. It sure was a blessing to enjoy his company for so long.

squirrel
# Posted: 30 Jan 2011 11:03

what a beautiful creature and a great video love the song (who is it)

elkdiebymybow
# Posted: 30 Jan 2011 12:47

The song is from the Glengarry Bhoys.

MikeOnBike
# Posted: 30 Jan 2011 16:19

Great video! The smell of the turkey cooking must have been pretty powerful bait.

rvsupply
# Posted: 28 Feb 2011 01:03

so it is featured by Henry and the song blends to the video of the wolf and it is very cool because the fox is cute

rvsupply
# Posted: 28 Feb 2011 01:06

and also the music because if you heard the music you can actually feel the motion of the vedio

rvsupply
# Posted: 28 Feb 2011 01:09

and the fox is so awesome because it is train well and the action of the fox is so cool and also the color i like the color orange..

turkeyhunter
# Posted: 28 Feb 2011 08:14

cool video........and tune

elkdiebymybow
# Posted: 1 Mar 2011 23:17

rv....this fox is wild.

bushbunkie
# Posted: 2 Mar 2011 20:42

Hey elk,
Loving any and all the wildlife stuff...keep it coming.
I saw your pics on the mountain lion (that was you, right?)...showed it to my buddy who is a bow hunter....thought it was amazing!!
We don't have as much wildlife around our camp...though a bear came into the neighbors cabin last year...sat in the kitchen...ate a bag a chips...and left.. hilarious!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.