Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Properties / Cabin Officially Put Up For Sale
farfromhome
# Posted: 27 Apr 2011 14:33

Well the day has finally come. The cabin and land are officially up for sale on Multiple Listing Service. A lot of work went into the cabin and the resulting backache. My trusty dog Benji will miss the property the most and the activities he liked best at the cabin were chasing garden snakes, swimming and running beside the tractor. He won't miss the coyotes at night.

I have started the search for another cabin and land. I have found a few parcels of land and even some property listings for some rustic cabins. I have even found land with small 8 X 12 cabins, so the words from this web site must be reaching far and wide. What I have learned is that next time the cabin and land will be in a pre-nuptial contract.

Signed, an older and wiser cabin owner.

naturelover66
# Posted: 27 Apr 2011 15:16

Sorry......... and much luck with your next place.

Just
# Posted: 27 Apr 2011 15:57

But I hope you got to keepthe dog !! " [rite] "

bobrok
# Posted: 27 Apr 2011 19:07

sorry for the bad news. better luck in the future.

b-t-w you've got an awsome website!

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 30 Apr 2011 15:16

Well, after all the dust settles, you can buy some land and build another cabin. They always say "you do a better job the second time around". Sorry to hear about that.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.