Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Properties / Hello All
Wolfer
# Posted: 20 Oct 2008 02:34

Im new to the site, i stumbled In while researching Cabin Plans and such.

Im from the High Desert of Nevada and Currently On the hunt for a property that we can construct a Retreat On. I love old Homesteads and such and currently Im running down Owners Of a couple that Are exactly what Im Looking for. Some Not so great, But have their advantages. Close enough to work to Become Permenant residence in a year or 2, Power close( Must for the wife). Main county road runs thru the middle of them.

this property is the One I really Want tracking down the owner is a major Pain seeing how work Prevents a 12hr round trip drive to the county courthouse to search tax records

this one is 187 acres with a seasonal creek and its very own county rd thru the middle and about 10 miles from my current residance

anyway Ill add this board to the FL and see what else I can learn Or throw out when needed.

swanugly
# Posted: 24 Oct 2008 12:29

there is a lot of characer there . good luck

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.