Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Properties / Newbie questions
mrdudej
# Posted: 24 Oct 2011 18:20

First, how do you find really cheap land?
like under $5000
I found a few properties but they're small(one tenth of an acre or more) and simply in a rural residential community
Second, I'm worried if I buy a land and then put alot of money into a cabin to make a very nice one(yet still 100 sq. feet) that I will have a hard time selling it due to there will be no bathroom and that it will be on a small parcel of land. Are these worries warranted?

MtnDon
# Posted: 24 Oct 2011 19:02

Before laying out the cash or signing an agreement to purchase check what covenants come along with the land. There may be an association with rules on min sq footage, etc. Then there are also zoning and building permit regulations that can also stipulate building size, privy or septic, water, etc....... All those things can and often do vary across county lines.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.