Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Properties / permits again....
reddly
# Posted: 8 Mar 2012 07:40

Looking at a larger property 200 acres or so. it is 200km (124miles) up a gravel road. It is then another 100km(60miles) on paved "highway" to the nearest town of 2000 people. This truely is in the middle of no where. Come winter there is no access during summer I think this might be a logging road or utility road.
This far in the back woods of nowhere.... how would you handle any permits and such?

PA_Bound
# Posted: 8 Mar 2012 08:30

Before you decide how to abide by the permits (or not), do you know what permits are required and what they do, or don't, allow? IMHO that is the first step... know the rules. From there you can decide how to accomodate them or, again, not.

reddly
# Posted: 8 Mar 2012 08:41

I'm unaware of all of the permits but 25k give or take (probably because of the location a lot more take out of my pocket) for a septic system when its for 1 person seems a little extreme.

jrbarnard
# Posted: 8 Mar 2012 13:36

Sounds like SW Texas :p

R

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.