Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Properties / ARRGHH my saga of buying acreage rant!
<< . 1 . 2 .
fastsled
# Posted: 21 Feb 2013 20:55

I paid $690 an acre in mid-michigan, 10 acres small stream. My little piece of Heaven!

Anonymous
# Posted: 24 Feb 2013 01:46

Is there places in SoCal,that is not in the hellish desert, where an average joe can have a off grid cabin?????

Wengie

kangaroorat
# Posted: 2 Mar 2013 01:05

Wengie,
The desert is far from hellish. And SoCal IS a desert.

bronco_ed
# Posted: 8 May 2013 16:54 - Edited by: bronco_ed

I have been looking at property recently in MI... I found that searching for property is quite the task. Much more difficult than looking for a house. Prices are all over the board, there are so many factors that reflect the price. I couldn't do it for six years ;)

Hopefully you have found your property now...

TheCabinCalls
# Posted: 8 May 2013 22:28

Prices are all over the board right now because there are a lot of people that either overpaid or think things are better and want to snatch a high price. There are others that are desperate to liquidate and don't want to pay another mortgage or tax payment. It is also prime season to sell...so be careful how much you pay this time of year...it could be emotion rationalizing a higher price.

Remember you don't NEED a place in the woods...so buy when it makes sense.

Kudzu
# Posted: 10 May 2013 18:51

Oh, I needed a place in the woods.

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.