Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Properties / So it's not a cabin...
mrmiji
# Posted: 31 May 2012 22:52 - Edited by: mrmiji

...but it is going to help make that happen and then some. I have an MX5 on the back and the FEL has a bucket, a tree shear and a grapple.

I'm the guy on the right.
12B6CD13BE1398832.jpg
12B6CD13BE1398832.jpg

toyota_mdt_tech
# Posted: 1 Jun 2012 00:08

Looks great, every red blooded Americans dream is to own one. I know I will eventually. Hey, the only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys.

John Deere has a big sale on their equipment and implements right now I guess.

OwenChristensen
# Posted: 1 Jun 2012 07:25 - Edited by: OwenChristensen

It's one of the best things I've ever bought. I have a garden, 54'' tiller, I have two miles of trails, I have a 4' brush chopper, I have horses, I have a posthole digger, I hate cutting grass, I have a 5' finish mower, and I can't begin to tell you how useful the loader is.

Here I am breaking a dam at the cabin.

Owen
beaver trouble
beaver trouble
cabin driveway
cabin driveway

turkeyhunter
# Posted: 1 Jun 2012 07:56

fine tractor and man with that front ender loader you can do so much work with it. Congrats!!!!

i have a MF diesel tractor i bought last Nov. ( old model) ---i it has a 6 ft bush hog, scrape blade, 6 foot harrow and bottom plow.

rayyy
# Posted: 3 Jun 2012 18:20

Life without my tractor,,,owwwwwww,I couldn't imagine!I do so much with it.No more back breaking wheelbarrel and shovle for you mrmiji.You will love it!

neb
# Posted: 3 Jun 2012 18:57

They are a great investment. I had an Internation M and used it a lot. I sold it last fall and got just about what I paid for it when I bought. It was cheap help for me and sold when I didn't need it any more.

fpw
# Posted: 4 Jun 2012 15:42

Nice. Can't live out a Front End Loader.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.