Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Properties / looking for Ohio land
<< . 1 . 2 .
Mike 870
# Posted: 3 Mar 2014 20:47

Oh man, I'm so excited to get back out there. We explored for about 2.5 hours before heading over to where we were staying for the night. I felt like I could have spent an entire weekend poking around. We found some fossils a buck shed. It's interesting getting a feel for how big 46 acres is and isn't. Plenty enough for me but I can also see why some people want larger properties. One thing that is nice about this land is that the topography and trees make it feel big and private. My mind is going crazy with ideas for the cabin and property in general.

Smawgunner
# Posted: 14 Mar 2014 18:20

Quoting: Mike 870
My mind is going crazy with ideas for the cabin and property in general.

I'm right there with ya Mike. My wife thinks I'm obsessed. Every weekend I make the trip from Columbus to Athens.

Mike 870
# Posted: 20 Mar 2014 08:24

I'm off to the closing! I don't think I could swing every weekend without some serious spousal blowback smawgunner! My progress will likely be pretty slow, but I do only work 4 day weeks so that should help.

stickbowcrafter
# Posted: 20 Mar 2014 09:06

Looks like a great place, congrats! Last year I upgraded from a 25 acre parcel to 40 acres. My place is in north east Ohio in Ashtabula County.

-Brian

Mike 870
# Posted: 20 Mar 2014 19:55

Nice, congrats on your upgrade, I love how there are so many Ohio people on here. The deal went through it is official! And my Dayton Flyers beat The University of Ohio State-Columbus in the NCAA tourney, all in all a good day!

stickbowcrafter
# Posted: 20 Mar 2014 20:07

Congrats on the closing! Please keep the updates & pics coming.

-Brian

Mike 870
# Posted: 28 Sep 2017 09:12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdD7RWK51_U&feature=share

Quick update of where this project is at in slide show form. Sorry it's portrait style pictures and I'm not skilled enough yet to resize them to fit YouTube properly. It looks ok if you go full screen. At the end of the show you can see the current state of the cabin.

VC_fan
# Posted: 28 Sep 2017 15:01

Cool! Thanks for the update - I'd been curious.

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.