Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / Finally an active member with a 12x16 woods cabin
LazyLeaf64
# Posted: 31 Oct 2022 21:04

I’ve been reading all the cool projects here for many years and maybe blame it on a covid depression (or whatever) but I secretly bought a 1 acre off grid cabin lot near Scotch Lake, New Brunswick in February. When the snow melted, I got to work clearing a driveway, and adding a gravel pad. A shed was delivered in June (with an insulated floor) and I have been having a great time enjoying the Reno’s and the peaceful pace of spending time in the country. I’m hoping to get my wood stove installed this weekend as the nights are getting cold….
The Lazy Leaf
The Lazy Leaf
Interior view
Interior view

gcrank1
# Posted: 31 Oct 2022 21:29

Lovely!

darz5150
# Posted: 31 Oct 2022 23:09

Looks great. Let the adventure begin.

paulz
# Posted: 31 Oct 2022 23:25

Congrats!

frankpaige
# Posted: 1 Nov 2022 05:47

You will find that place and cabin present the best of times! Great times ahead.

Aklogcabin
# Posted: 1 Nov 2022 08:09

Great job n welcome aboard. Let the memories get started

Alaskajohn
# Posted: 1 Nov 2022 08:36

Great pics! Enjoy your place of respite!

Nobadays
# Posted: 1 Nov 2022 09:02 - Edited by: Nobadays

Well done! Very nice looking for a "shed!" Love the lap siding, takes it from a shed to a cabin immediately.

Edit... on closer inspection I guess it isn't lap siding but love the look anyway!

Tim_Ohio
# Posted: 1 Nov 2022 09:25

It looks great! Have a wonderful, peaceful time.

BRADISH
# Posted: 16 Nov 2022 11:00

Perfect - just big enough for everything you need, and nothing you dont!

OldMacDonnie
# Posted: 12 Dec 2022 21:36

Love it! Even short stays at our tiny cabin are a refreshing time. Hope you get many years of enjoyment out of yours!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.