Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / a tiny cabin
amjo
# Posted: 7 Sep 2008 11:54 - Edited by: amjo

I must say this site was a bit of inspiration for us to get rolling. Our project is moving along. the cabin is our website we made to chronicle our progress. Like a lot of you we are trying to go with an off the grid place as well.

Vince P
# Posted: 11 Sep 2008 10:58 - Edited by: Vince P

Very nice.
You probably know by now that these cabin projects tend to take on a life of there own, eating up every moment of your spare time with dreaming, planning, building, planning some more. Eat, sleep and dream about that cabin.... wait a minute, maybe that's just me.

amjo
# Posted: 11 Sep 2008 14:30

Nope me to. Evenings are spent reading websites for future plans, searching craigslist for deals, or just general dream planing. I love it though. The discussion has come up the past week of possibly moving down there in two years. Which gets me dreaming even more.

CabinBuilder
Admin
# Posted: 11 Sep 2008 17:51

I got exciting about building my cabin too!
Sketches and drawings, lists of materials, etc. are all around...

Now once my cabin is done, I think about building there a storage shed, firewood hat, and so on...

It IS exciting.

wildwood
# Posted: 19 Sep 2010 12:20

Just looked at Amy and Josh's website only to discover that Josh passed away in June at the cabin of seizure and cardiac arrest.

Gary O
# Posted: 19 Sep 2010 22:12

Now that is a sad note. He was quite young too.
However, when young and busy with career goals, it is all too easy to put off the things one wishes to do for themselves.
It surely appears that this is not the case here, as he was doing the very thing that drove him write a blog, of which is done quite well and is an eternal testimony.

Condolences to Amy and family

Gary O'

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.