Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / Our $1 cabin
Anonymous
# Posted: 4 Feb 2009 23:39

We were looking for a place, a cottage or cabin, much like the one I went to every summer growing up. through an extaordinary set of events, we were given a small peice of property with a cabin for $1. It had been an estranged uncle's, and his kids were IT types and did not want it as they seen it as a money pit.

After initially purchasing it 2 years ago, due to taxes and formalities, we just got the title changed over and its ours. Its about 50 years old, sits at the top of this small mountain in Southern central Pennsylvania. No running water, BUT has electricity to it. Were about 2 miles from a state park and 5 mile from the little town. Its a 3 bedroom- we have 6 kids so there will be bunk beds galore! I am so happy we found a site with such inventive people to share and "borrow" ideas from. URL

Irishdaddyo
# Posted: 4 Feb 2009 23:42

I didnt mean to be Anonymous, we're Kevin and Angie and I hope to successful tell you the tale of this place!

Anonymous
# Posted: 20 Feb 2009 13:42

very cool!

unixfmike
# Posted: 27 Feb 2009 09:06

"Shawnee Cabin Project" ??? Where is this located?

--MikeW

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.