Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / milestone for the shack...
VC_fan
# Posted: 4 Mar 2012 17:42 - Edited by: VC_fan

A big milestone over the weekend. Not being a hunter of anything but morel mushrooms (you don't have to be quiet, you don't have to get up at the crack of dawn, you don't do it when it's freezing, you don't need a license, etc), the decor of our shack was lacking. But I assume a few others on the forum have heard of a thing called Craigslist. This beauty came from the same county the shack is in and in the same year it was built - he's meant to be there. The water tank/pump installation that was supposed to happen this weekend is another story but at least the deer head looks really good.
IMG_4965.JPG
IMG_4965.JPG

turkeyhunter
# Posted: 4 Mar 2012 19:05

he looks good!!!!!! glad he got a good home to live in---i see them all the time at yard sales and estate sales, i know there are a lot of cabins out there that could use them, i sure one day at my estate sale there will be 15 or so mounted bucks, ducks, turkeys etc for sale cheap.........i hope they go to good homes/camps as well!!!!

hattie
# Posted: 4 Mar 2012 23:13

He looks right at home there. Beautiful!!!

brokeneck
# Posted: 5 Mar 2012 22:16

Quoting: VC_fan
the deer head looks really good.

awesome

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.