Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / Hello everyone!
hilltopdaisy
# Posted: 8 Jul 2009 19:23

Hi, I'm very happy to have found this wonderful site. I see I will have plenty of great reading ahead of me!

I've been here on my land for almost 7 years, living in a very old mobile home. I've decided that I cannot bear the thought of another winter in this place; it costs me a small fortune just to keep the temperature above 50 degrees in here!

Soo, I'm in the process of bringing in an Amish-built shed, 12'x20'. I hope to have it winterized and finished by November. I will keep the mobile and leave alot of my stuff in it, for now, but I will reroute water and electric to my cabin. I'm pretty handy but I bet I'll be here with plenty of questions!

CabinBuilder
Admin
# Posted: 8 Jul 2009 22:36

Welcome to the Small Cabin Forum, hilltopdaisy!

wildwood
# Posted: 1 Aug 2010 15:58

hilltopdaisy how are you with the shed? Do you have any photos to post? I am in discussion with Tuff Shed company now for a shed to be built on some land my mom owns. Would love to see what you have done.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.