Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / NY Deer cabin work in progress
BigE
# Posted: 13 May 2012 15:23

had the local amish built me a couple of building's and drop them off a12 by 20, a 10x10, a 8x8 and a outhouse now its time to do the inteior, its a mile back in the woods, completely off the grid and boarder's 7000 acres of state land w/ATV acess
main cabin
main cabin
shower hut
shower hut
shed/generator
shed/generator
306691_1015074740756.jpg
306691_1015074740756.jpg

Sustainusfarm
# Posted: 13 May 2012 17:11

Nice... Love the wood siding!

oldbuddy
# Posted: 13 May 2012 17:40

LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE A GREAT START FOR A DEER CAMP! I admire your road coming into your camp. I could have a road that looks like that if I spent a few hundred thousand dollars.

You're in a beautiful area and you're on a good thread here. Is your cabin far from your home? Ours is eight miles so it's real handy but it's a bitch getting to it in the bad weather unless you use a four-wheeler. Other than that...I love all the solutude of the woods. Grfeat looking dog, too.

Stay in touch. I'm Old Old Buddy (the father) and my son is Old Buddy. We always both just log in on Old Buddy membership. Keep the photos coming. Old Old Buddy

oldbuddy
# Posted: 13 May 2012 17:49

I forgot to ask you ....is that a Model 66 in your holster? I fugured it's either that or a 629. Good multi-purpose gun...especially in the woods.

Old Old Buddy

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.