Small Cabin

Small Cabin Forum
 - Forums - Register/Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -

Small Cabin Forum / Member's Projects and Photos / New here - thought I'd share
gfrey
# Posted: 15 Jun 2012 21:46

Hi all,

I just joined the forum - thought you might enjoy a pic of our little piece of heaven up in west central WI. Love the cabin, and we have 7 years of experience to share if your interested.
Cabin_020.jpg
Cabin_020.jpg

countryred
# Posted: 15 Jun 2012 21:58

Looks great,..welcome to the club.

MJW
# Posted: 15 Jun 2012 22:01

Awesome!

Tell us about your place.

I am still in the planning stages of mine so I am especially interested in building specs like size, foundation, etc.

Pictures are great!

Welcome!

Borrego
# Posted: 15 Jun 2012 22:21

Yes, welcome! One of the great things about this place is the diversity of it's members - you're in the woods on WI and I'm in the deserts of the Southwest.... but it's all the same, the dream of building your own place on your own piece of dirt

oldbuddy
# Posted: 15 Jun 2012 22:54

Nice looking cabin. It looks 32 or 36 wide by ? Am I close? I think you'll enjoy this forum...I certainly have for the past year. We went up to our place late this afternoon until 9:00PM. It was so nice just sitting on the porch watching our grandson playing "in the weeds." LOL
We're located in south-eastern Ohio. I am Old Old Buddy and my son is Old Buddy. Anyway.....welcome!

neb
# Posted: 15 Jun 2012 23:06

Looks like a great place. I'm sure your experiences will be of value for many. Welcome

trollbridge
# Posted: 16 Jun 2012 10:54

Welcome! Where about in west central wi. are you located? Approximately? We live in west central and our cabin is in the north west near Hawthorne. Good to have another member from Wisconsin! Your cabin looks awesome-did you build it yourself?

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Thumbnail Image Link  Large Image Link  URL Link           :) ;) :-( :confused: More smilies...

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.